How can the parameter file be removed?
A corrupted parameter file or invalid parameters can prevent the system functioning. Removing the parameter file restores the factory default configuration.
The SLAUpgrade (firmware upgrade) utility includes functions to download, upload, and remove parameter files. SLAUpgrade is installed independently from Panel Plus - installers are available from the software downloads section of the SightLine website.
1. From the Windows Start menu, go to the SightLine application folder and open the corresponding SLAUpgrade utility.
2. Click the Find IP Addresses button to retrieve a list of boards on the network.
3. Click on the appropriate board's IP address to select it.
3. From the main menu, go to File » Parameter File » Remove.
4. Click Yes in the confirmation dialog window to remove the file from the board. The utility removes the parameter file from the board and saves a copy in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\SightLineApplications.
See the EAN-Firmware Upgrade Utility document for additional parameter file management information.