Can Sightline help verify compatibility for cameras not listed in current SightLine documentation?
Yes, SightLine often works with customers to help verify camera compatibility for new cameras. Contact Support with the following information:
- The camera name and model number
- A datasheet and ICD for the camera (if possible)
- The camera resolution, interlace mode, and frame rate, e.g., 1080P30
- The interface type (Camera Link, HDMI, parallel digital, HDSDI)
- Video processing board type (1500-OEM or 3000-OEM)
- Time frame to complete testing