I have a non-listed camera. Can Sightline help verify compatibility?
Yes - SightLine often works to establish/verify camera compatibility for new cameras. Please send an email to support explaining what you are looking for and we can discuss. Information that will help the discussion:
- The camera name and model number. A datasheet and ICD for the camera is very useful.
- The camera resolution, interlace mode, and frame rate you use. e.g. 1080P30
- The interface type (Camera Link, HDMI, parallel digital, HDSDI)
- Which video processor you use (1500 or 3000)
- How soon do you need the testing to be completed?